Guild Wars 2 PvP Season One Finals This Weekend!
Tune in Saturday February 20th starting at 8 a.m. Pacific on the Guild Wars 2 channel for the PvP Season One finals!
The teams are:
- Europe’s Ranked 55 Dragons – Oracle, Texbi, Levin, Zan, Mancow
- Europe’s Vermillion – kervv, Snowball, Alkore, Argi, Trifin
- North America’s Team PZ – javasocute, YourFriendMarvin, Zoose, Muffinzz, Kaypud
- North America’s The Abjured – Phantaram, Magic Toker, Chaith, Nos, Wakkey
The Broadcasting Team:
- James “Kaelaris” Carrol as Host
- Daniel “Jebro” Littleton & Joe “Munchables” Fenny as Commentators
- Joe “Storm” Nowasell & Chirstian “Heurix” Thomasser as Analysts
With the new balance patch shaking up the meta in a positive way and the teams practicing in the dark for a month, we should be in for a good show. Hoping for some glorious Thief action! If you’re interested in the GW2 PvP scene be sure to check out ArenaNet’s brand spanking new competitive website!