Guild Wars 2 Commander Squad UI Gets A Buff
Colin Johanson, Hugh Norfolk and Joshua Davis sat down at TwitchCon to show off the new Squad UI for commanders that’s coming to Guild Wars 2. This Squad UI is pretty sweet. The image above doesn’t portray the final iteration but shows you the functionality that will be part of the UI. You can use this UI for WvW and PvE for raids & guild missions. Here are the UI features:
- Ready Up functionality
- The ability to split into sub squads
- Supply info (main squad & sub squads)
- Open, Close or Invite only functionality
- Up to 50 viewable players in the UI
- View of squad member health bars (that are in proximity)
Definetly a big plus to the current UI and will be very helpful in both WvW and PvE!
Posted on September 25, 2015, in Games, Guild Wars 2 and tagged ArenaNet, commander, guild missions, Guild Wars 2, GW2, gw2hot, heart of thorns, pve, raids, squad UI, wvw. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.